Mar 14, 2018
Have you been charged with Assault? If so, you're in the right
North Carolina Attorney Bill Powers
has been representing
clients charged with assault and battery since 1992. In this
episode, Attorney Powers answers the questions that matter to you
when you when you've been charged with assault.
- What’s the difference between assault and battery?
- What are the penalties for assault?
- How is domestic violence different from assault?
- What if someone else started it and I acted in
- What if the other person was not injured?
- Are there defenses to assault?
- Do I need to hire an attorney?
- Do I have to appear in court?
Ready to discuss your matter now? Call 704-342-HELP for your
free and totally confidential consultation. That’s
For more information on criterion for inclusion and membership
information to North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, go to
The 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
Magazine includes Bill Powers on the:
- “TOP 100" North Carolina Super Lawyers List
- "TOP 25" in Charlotte Super Lawyers List
- 11 YEARS Selected to Super Lawyers
Law Talk with Bill Powers is an educational resource only. The
information presented on this podcast does not constitute legal
advice and is not a substitute for consulting with an attorney.
Every situation is unique; therefore, you should always consult
with a licensed attorney before making any legal