Jan 11, 2018
Has your license been suspended or revoked? If so, you're in
the right place.
North Carolina Attorney Bill Powers
has been representing
clients in DWI license suspension and revocation matters since
1992. In this episode, Attorney Powers answers the questions that
matter to you when your license has been suspended or
- Can I get my license back after a DWI suspension?
- Can I get my license back if it has been suspended for another
- What if I need to drive to work or school?
- What's the difference between getting my license back and
getting a limited driving privilege?
- What do I need to do to restore my license?
- What happens if I drive after my license is suspended?
- Will I need an interlock device in my car?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer?
Ready to discuss your matter now? Call 704-342-HELP for your
free and totally confidential consultation. That’s
Statutes referenced in this episode:
For more information on criterion for inclusion and
membership information to North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, go
The 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
Magazine includes Bill Powers on the:
- “TOP 100" North Carolina Super Lawyers List
- "TOP 25" in Charlotte Super Lawyers List
- 11 YEARS Selected to Super Lawyers
Law Talk With Bill Powers is an educational resource only. The
information presented on this podcast does not constitute legal
advice and is not a substitute for consulting with an attorney.
Every situation is unique; therefore, you should always consult
with a licensed attorney before making any legal